The VIDEO [ARTIFACT] project is focused on increasing the level of education in the field of contemporary art for young artists and specialists in the field of video art in Almaty. This project presents an exploration of the dynamic and influential genre of video art in the contemporary art landscape. The focus on video art medium was selected for its widespread presence and expressive potency, which functions not only as a means of creative self-expression but also as a dynamic social platform. The project showcases the exhibition 'WAR CAPRICCIO' by the distinguished figure in video art and video art installations, Klaus vom Bruch, alongside workshop and thematic lectures covering the history of video art and the history of video art in Kazakhstan by independent curator Yuliya Sorokina.
- Lecture by Klaus vom Bruch - The history, and development of video art.
- Lecture by Yuliya Sorokina - The history and development of video art in Kazakhstan.
- Workshop by Klaus vom Bruch - Working with the video materials and exhibition space.
- Screening Program of video art made in Kazakhstan.
- Exhibition of Klaus vom Bruch - "WAR CAPRICCIO"
This project is conducted within the framework of the Kompetenzzentrum Kulturmanager project by Goethe Institute in the region of Eastern Europe and Central Asia under the program Culture and Development.